Ana Bučević is the author of several bestsellers and the most famous motivational speaker in these areas, who has so far motivated hundreds of thousands of people to change their lives for the better.
The idea of Vortex Cruise is to give you clarity about creating your own life through practice with Ana, with a unique experience of merging with nature, vacation, beautiful destinations, education, relaxation, new friendships that will remain in your memory forever. The daily program, designed under Ana’s guidance, is a guarantee that you will get much more than expected on this Cruise. During seven days, daily morning meditations, exercises, lectures, outings and socializing will be practiced and laughter and high vibrations, which characterize this cruise, in combination with the casualness and relaxed atmosphere, will make this education unique. The program itself is complitely open to the agreement and wishes of the passengers on board. By choosing topics, Ana Bučević will make this cruise an experience you will never forget with her energy, knowledgde and motivation.
Impressions from Vortex Cruise 2022.
MS New Star
The 49-meter-long luxury mini-cruser with a total capacity od 38 people consistrs of an air-conditioned restaurant (LCD and free WiFi), a bar, a sun deck and a small jacuzzi. All cabins have two beds (double or twin), shower/toilet, air-conditioning, safe, hair dryer. Cabins are located below deck and on the main deck.
Fully equipped boat
Features of the ship:
TV in cabin
Check-in: 9:00 pm
Check Out: 9:00 am
Year of construction: 2018
Number of cabins: 19
Number of bathrooms: 19
Number of showers: 19
Comfort: air-conditioning, heating, hot water
General features of the cabin: Air-conditioning, wardrobe, toiletries, hair dryer, safe, TV in the cabin
Features of the boat: Sunbed, restaurant, TV, swimming platform, outdoor lounge, bar
Thank you for signing up for VORTEX CRUISE!
Boarding of passengers starts at 21:00. Start of sailing on Sunday, 16 July 2023, at 6.30 am.
Port of Split (address: Gat Sv. Petra) – the main ferry port in Split (there is also the main bus and train station). Unfortunately, the exact number of docks will not be known since the ships are arranged differently every Saturday depending on the instructions of the port authority, but our representative will be at your disposal in the port to help you if necessary.
Your ship will be in port and its name, NEW STARwill be clearly visible on the ship itself. Part of the ship’s crew will be in front of the ships to help you while boarding. In case of emergency (if you are late or lost etc.) you can call our emergency number + 385 98 9361 953 (Nikola).
Before your departure, pay attention to some useful information:
The atmosphere on board is informal and relaxed. In most of the cabins you will be able to store suitcases under the cabin bed. In case of excess luggage, please ask the crew members where you can store your suitcases during the cruise. As for clothing, we recommend that you bring lighter clothes – shorts, a few T-shirts, a swimsuit, sandals etc. We also recommend that you bring a few pieces of warmer clothing for possible colder evenings on board (jacket, windbreaker or something similar). The ship is not equipped with diving masks, fishing equipment etc., so you can bring your own or buy during the cruise if you wish to.
The cabins are equipped with clean bed linen and two towels per person for the whole week. Beach towels can also be rented for 7 EUR per towel. During the seven-day cruise the cabins won’t be cleaned, accordingly, please, follow the special instructions regarding the use of the toilet.
The first service on board is DINNER (around 9:30 pm) on the day of arrival and the last service is BREAKFAST on the day of departure. On other days, breakfast and lunch are included.
Not included in the price:
Gratuities are at your discretion (recommended 50-70 EUR per person per week for crew and 20-35 EUR per person per week for cruise manager).
Additional services on board are payable on the last day of the cruise, in cash (EUR). Credit cards are not accepted on board, as well as in most restaurants on the islands. ATMs can be found in most of the places we’ll visit.
DAY 1 | SPLIT
When you arrive at the Port of Split, our representative will meet you and direct you to the ship. Passenger check-in starts at 9:00 pm. After you arrive on board, dinner follows. Overnight is in Split.
DAY 2 | SPLIT – MAKARSKA
We leave Split early in the morning and with breakfast on board we sail towards Makarska. On the way, we will have plenty of time to swim in one of the most wonderful bays in Hvar–Povlja. Lunch is on board. Arrival in Makarska is in the afternoon. Afternoon is free for your own activities. Overnight is in Makarska.
DAY 3 | MAKARSKA–KORČULA
Early morning departure to the island of Korčula with a break for swimming in one of the most beautiful bays in the Korčula area that simply take your breath away. Lunch is on board. In the afternoon we’ll arrive in Korčula, the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Free time for your own activities. Overnight is in Korčula.
DAY 4 | KORČULA–LASTOVO
Today we start the journey to the beautiful nature park – Lastovsko otočje. Breakfast on board is served during sailing. Before arrival, a break for swimming in bays surrounded by pristine nature and blue sea is planned. Lunch is served on board and arrival at Lastovo will be in the afternoon. Upon arrival, you’ll have free time for your own activities. After the return to the ship in the evening, there is the captain’s dinner on board. Overnight is in Lastovo.
DAY 5 | LASTOVO–VIS
We leave Lastovo early in the morning and, with breakfast on board, we set off for Vis with a break for swimming in the beautiful cove with crystal clear sea. Arrival in Vis is planned after lunch, in the afternoon. After arrival, there will be free time for your own activities. Overnight is on Vis.
DAY 6 | VIS–HVAR
Today we are leaving for Hvar. Before our arrival, if the weather permits, we will visit the Modra Špilja (The Blue Cave), with the possibility of an optional extra for sightseeing – the entrance fee is paid on the spot for around HRK 100 and you will be able to witness its beauty and enjoy the silvery blue that makes it special. Arrival in Hvar is in the afternoon. Lunch is on board. After that there is a free time for your own activities. Overnight is on Hvar.
DAY 7 | HVAR–BOL
In the morning we leave Hvar and with breakfast on board we head towards Bol, our last destination. A break for swimming (if the weather permits) and lunch on the boat on the way to Bol. The planned arrival is in the afternoon. Overnight is in Bol.
DAY 8 | BOL–SPLIT
An early morning departure for Split is planned. After breakfast, only the words „see you soon“ remain. We hope to see you back on board soon. Disembarkation from the ship is by 9:00 am.
During the entire trip Ana Bučević will maintain daily: morning exercises, meditations, lecture after lunch, socializing on the ship... The final schedule of the program will be adjusted daily to the wishes of the passengers, depending on the cruise program itself and other activities during the trip.
The idea of the Vortex Cruise is to give you clarity about creating your own life through practice with Ana, along with a unique experience of merging with nature, rest, beautiful destinations, education, relaxation, new friendships that will remain in your memory forever. The daily program designed under Ana’s leadership is a guarantee that you will get much more than expected on this Cruise. See you on the Vortex Cruise!
- We recommend payment of cancellation insurance.
- In the case that any passenger causes a danger on board or endangers the safety of other passengers in any other way, the travel organizer reserves the right to cancel the trip for such a person without the right to any type of compensation. Guests should respect the rules of behavior on board and especially the ban on bringing in food and drinks. Rules of conduct are posted on the ship and they are always available with its purpose to protect passengers during navigation.
- In case of bad weather or some other unfavorable conditions, the captain reserves the right to change the route, all in order to ensure the safety of the ship and passengers.
- Due to the specific conditions in the ports, the ships are moored side by side so that when entering/exiting the ship passengers have to pass from ship to ship across the space between each ship.
- Movement between ships is the responsibility of individuals.
- Smoking in the cabins and restaurant is strictly prohibited.
- In case of special diet/allergies, please indicate that at the point of sale while booking.
- Passengers are asked to respect the meal times on board, as well as the departure times from individual ports.
- The captain and crew will be at your disposal for all questions on board.
- deck cabins are located on the lower and main decks
- all cabins are air-conditioned, have their own shower/toilet
- there is no possibility of an additional bed
- the captain reserves the right to change the route in case of bad weather conditions
- passenger check-in on Saturdays from 9:00 p.m
- main cruise organizer: Zantium Travel d.o.o.
- responsible organizer of workshops on board Safari duha d.o.o.
- We recommend payment of cancellation insurance.
- departures are guaranteed. Zantium Travel reserves the right to cancel departures in case there are less than 12 registered persons and reserves the right to change the name of the ship if there is a reason for this
- payment on board only in cash
or in HRK equivalent on the day of payment according to the exchange rate HRK 7.53450 for EUR 1